We are urgently looking for a Store Manager for a watch brand to work in their flagship boutique in Paris.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing, well-established, global watch brand. The successful applicant must have previous managerial experience, working within the watch industry.
- Recruitment, training and development of teams
- Set and communicate standards across the store
- Be commercially aware and ensure KPI’s are being met
- Monitor and drive sales in the business.
- Ensure store visuals are of a high standard
- P&L accountability and monitoring budgets and targets
- Monitoring stock loss
- Product training
- Strong business developer
- Support the achievement of business goals and strategic projects, keeping in constant connection with Corporate functions
- Ensure the implementation of CRM initiatives to develop a clientele network for the store
- You will be required to conduct appraisals, reviews, disciplinaries and most HR aspects within the team.
- You must have strong business acumen and have experience of increasing turnovers in your current/previous roles
- You must have experience of managing large turnovers
- You must be able to build a loyal client base for the store
- You must be target-driven and have a clear understanding of KPI’s
- You must have strong communicational and numerical skills
- You must have previous experience of CRM
- You must be highly commercial
- You must be driven, enthusiastic and have a huge passion for the watch industry
In return, the company offers a fantastic salary of up to 90,000€ per annum + excellent bonus and benefits.
Due to the volume of applications we will only be responding to successful candidates.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment