A luxury retail business based in Central London are looking for a part-qualified analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be responsible for:
- Produce and monitor financial and non-financial KPIs surrounding both retail and wholesale performance
- Monthly P&L reporting, management accounts and reporting pack preparation including cost centre reporting, variance analysis, accruals, prepayments, intercompany postings, balance sheet revaluations and reconciliations
- Business partner with cost centre managers to ensure costs are controlled and forecasted on a timely basis.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Preparation of year-end and interim audit work papers.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience within an analyst/commercial finance role
- Be part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Retail/wholesale experience will be desirable but not essential
Salary maximum £30,000 + study support
Due to the volume of applications we will only be responding to successful candidates, so thank you, in advance, for your interest.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.