I am seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join an iconic premium American heritage brand located in an infamous shopping area of London
My Client are globally recognised brand with over 200 years’ experience in delivering the highest quality Menswear, Ladieswear and Childrenswear. This has enabled them to cultivate a strong and loyal client base which sets this brand apart from any other in the industry.
The ideal candidate:
• Minimum of 5 years management experience within a retail brand
• Ability to inspire a team to provide excellent customer service
• Demonstrate the importance of commerciality
• An understanding of visual merchandising and how to drive brand awareness
• Flexible attitude towards work
• Well presented
Responsibilities of the role:
• Motivating the sales team to meet store and individual targets
• Supporting the team with training methods to increase strong product knowledge
• Incentivizing and motivating team members
• Being able to drive business and sales
• Supporting the Store Manager with daily duties
• Delegation of staff to ensure the smooth running of the store
• Understand the operational aspects of the business
• Keyholding responsibilities
What you will receive in return:
• A generous salary of up to £26,000 accompanied by a competitive bonus structure
• Fantastic staff discount and other exciting benefits
• Uniform allowance
• The opportunity to represent a globally recognized brand
• Career progression
If you are interested in this position and meet that stated requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs or recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.